At Mountainwest Service Experts, we get boilers. Whether you are seeking a boiler repair for your existing system or you feel it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can trust our skilled associates in Salt Lake City.
While your boiler runs more during the cooler months in Salt Lake City, it’s a good idea to schedule routine maintenance with Mountainwest Service Experts in advance so you can avoid a boiler issue in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling hums coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler shuts off often.
- Your thermostat is off.
- Your boiler system has decreased pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you begin debating whether you need a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will work with you to find the ideal option for you depending on the age of your boiler, the cost to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you determine you require a replacement, you can rely on Mountainwest Service Experts for a stress-free boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be confident your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Salt Lake City area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers promise increased efficiency with elements including:
- Electronic ignition, which relieves the need to have the pilot light burning all the time
- New combustion advancements that obtain more heat from the identical amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that acquires outside air to fuel the burner, limiting drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Mountainwest Service Experts at 385-399-0280
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.