Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Mountainwest Service Experts for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.