With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We put together the main reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of frigid water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This amazing tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also require less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Mountainwest Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.