What is plumbing repair done the right way? Well, it involves understanding and forethought. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve taken place, but we can find problems before they start. That’s because customers like you are our priority, and using this approach can prevent larger problems later. So what’s our process like?
By using our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can truly see what’s happening. When you schedule an inspection, we:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Examine exposed gas lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed drain lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed water lines for leaks
- Inspect water heater flue for proper draft
- Examine sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Check washing machine hoses
- Examine hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our comprehensive plumbing repair services in Salt Lake City include:
Call Mountainwest Service Experts in Salt Lake City today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Salt Lake City plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 385-399-0280.