If it’s time for a different garbage disposal, look no further than Mountainwest Service Experts. We’ll help you to find one that will address your needs and your budget and provide professional garbage disposal installation from one of our experienced technicians. We’re also available to help if you’re merely in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our qualified staff will meet you to identify the problem and get it back up and functioning in no time.
Popular Garage Disposal Problems in Salt Lake City
- Your garbage disposal won’t run.
- The disposal is making noise, but not effective.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells unpleasant and the odor won’t dissipate .
- Water is draining slowly through your garbage disposal or backing up.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Running
- Garbage disposals require regular use to keep away rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to pulverize food should be done with cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the disposal, making it effortless for the system to grate them up and dispose them.
Phone Mountainwest Service Experts today at 385-399-0280
or request an appointment online and we’ll aid you with all your garbage disposal repair and installation needs.