How many times have you left your house and remembered you forgot to adjust the temperature or close up the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can change the temperature in your house from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you leave for vacation
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and alerts you and Mountainwest Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Salt Lake City to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money at home, call Mountainwest Service Experts in Salt Lake City at 385-399-0280.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy