You deserve the best HVAC systems around. Our maximum efficiency air handlers are some of the most superior and energy efficient systems on the market. “Best” and “most” are two words you’ll hear us use a lot when describing this equipment. First off, you’ll get the most energy efficient air handlers we offer, which translates to the best energy bills you’ve seen. Additionally, some of these air handlers are the best systems for providing warmth with low operating sounds. Ready to get your house as comfortable as possible? Our experts will will be here to help. Discover more about each of these maximum efficiency air handlers in Salt Lake City below, or call Mountainwest Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 385-399-0280.
When we say the CBX40UHV air handler is the quietest and most efficient air handler you can buy,1 in Salt Lake City or anywhere else, we’re not joking. It features a variable speed blower motor to provide consistent air flow, reduced drafts, nearly no operation sounds and reduced energy costs. Translation: more comfort for less money. Don’t worry, we’ve known this for a while and it still blows our minds. (See what we did there?) And that’s not even half of the CBX40UHV’s amazing features.
- Built-in filtration system – the highest protection against allergens
- SilentComfort™ technology – operation so quiet, you’ll barely hear it
- icomfort™ Touch thermostat – easy-to-use touchscreen that makes programming and adjusting your air handler simple
- MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter – removes allergens to provide cleaner air
- EvenHeater™- enabled – optional electric heat available for additional comfort
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – for outstanding and efficient heat transfer
It’s almost difficult to pick the best benefit of a CBX32MVV air handler. One of our favorites is the fact that it uses 2/3 less energy than the competition’s single-speed models.2 Better add up your energy savings – for the environment and for your wallet! For that one, you can thank the Lennox® variable speed motor. It produces more air when you need it, and less when you don’t. It’s like cruise control for your HVAC system. But the smooth sailing has just begun. You’ll also enjoy:
- iComfort™-enabled – for an easy-to-use touch thermostat
- Low-speed fan operation – lets your filters capture more dust and contaminants so you can have healthier air in your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s most stringent guidelines to cool without harming the environment
- Insulated blower compartment – for quiet operation
- And much more! Call us in Salt Lake City at 385-399-0280 for full details
Does your boiler sometimes produce inconsistent heat? An easy (and energy efficient) solution could be as simple as a CBWMV air handler. It’s designed to work with boilers, but this air handler won’t just help you in the winter months. It can effortlessly be combined with an air conditioner and indoor air quality system for comfort throughout the year. Sound too good to be true? It’s all right to pinch yourself, but you can save some pain – this product is just as great as it sounds. You’ll experience:
- A fully insulated cabinet – so you can barely hear it operating
- Electronic control – to easily make it work
- High-efficiency hot water coil – this is what will help make your boiler heat more consistent and even
- Multi-position design – permits installation flexibility
- Variable speed blower motor – efficiently regulates airflow and decreases sound
- Durable steel cabinet and factory tested for reliability
If you need an air handler in Salt Lake City, call Mountainwest Service Experts to schedule a free appointment.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX50UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™ media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent external static pressure when set up per sections 4.5.3 of AHRI’s test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI’s test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
2 Compared to air handlers with conventional single-speed blower motors, the CBX32MV’s variable speed motor uses two-thirds less electricity.