The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Mountainwest Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Salt Lake City. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 9 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Mountainwest Service Experts in Salt Lake City, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 385-399-0280 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.