Strategos® Rooftop Systems: The Most Energy Efficient System in the IndustryIf you combine Environ™, MSAV® and Prodigy® technologies, you’ll get the most efficient Commercial HVAC rooftop system in the industry1: the Lennox® Strategos®. This innovative, ENERGY STAR® certified product has earned a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) up to 16.1, and 14.3 EER, which will help reduce the energy used to heat or cool your building and decrease your utility bills. An optional MSAV – that’s Multi-Stage Air Volume – supply fan offers year-round savings with reduced energy consumption.
And that’s just efficiency. The Strategos also offers:
Increased comfort and better indoor air quality
- Filter driers protect your equipment from dirt and moisture
- An optional economizer betters IAQ and offers energy-saving operation
- Prodigy® unit controller tracks the runtime of every major component and keeps service records to operate the system at it’s highest level of efficiency, comfort and reliability
- SmartWire™ system simplifies thermostat and field sensor installation to reduce the chance of miswiring
- BACnet module enables two-way communication for system monitoring and remote troubleshooting
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet made of galvanized steel under a paint finish that safeguards against rust
- Independent motor mount allows for easy, efficient access
- A slab coil permits faster and deeper cleaning
- Circuit breaker grants fast and easy power shut-off and safeguards against overcurrents
Our team at Mountainwest Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Salt Lake City is fully trained to install, service and repair Strategos rooftop systems. Call 385-399-0280 for more information.
1 Claim pertains to 14.3 EER rating for the SCA036H4B 3-ton unit, based on comparison of publicly available information regarding steady-state efficiency (EER) for single packaged rooftop units, 3 to 24 tons, G/E, E/E or cooling only, 3-phase voltage. Established through internal review of competitive literature, December 2012.