Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers appear small compared to the ratings earned when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the maximum energy cost reduction available on your building.
Our optional SmartAirflow™ system could even save up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption compared to a traditional unit. In addition, the Energence rooftop system has earned ENERGY STAR® designation and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is easy to service, highly reliable and will ensure your company saves energy and stays comfortable for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to maximize reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to prevent miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, reliability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity which allows increase comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps eliminate temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Mountainwest Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Salt Lake City can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 385-399-0280 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to learn more.